We guarantee that our carefully chosen tea will leave our facility in peak condition. If you are unsatisfied with your products, we will gladly issue a store credit for your purchase price, excluding shipping charges, on merchandise returned to us within 30 days of delivery. Please contact us at http://melateas.com/contact-us
All orders shipped within the Continental US are shipped via USPS unless otherwise specified. A USPS tracking number will be emailed to you upon shipment of your order. Orders shipped via USPS Ground can take 1-6 days for delivery depending upon your location.
The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order.
Mela Teas is not responsible for packages that are undeliverable due to wrong addresses, missing information, or not having someone present to receive packages. If there is a suite number, apartment number, or building number, please be sure to include that on your order.
USPS has permission to leave packages at the recipient address if no one is there to sign for them. Mela Teas is not responsible for packages stolen or damaged after they are delivered to the address specified by the customer. We highly recommend that someone be home to accept the package or that it is shipped to a workplace or office address when possible.
If you select “Signature Required for Delivery”, your package will not be delivered unless it is signed for. If no one is present, USPS will make two more attempts before they return the package to us.
If your order is undeliverable and returned to us, you will be issued a store credit for your order, minus the shipping cost. If you wish to send the same items again, a new order is required. You may also need to provide an alternate shipping address, as USPS may flag the undeliverable address on all future deliveries.
Mela Teas is not responsible for delays caused by weather, mechanical failure or other acts beyond our control.
Orders are processed in the order they are received and usually ship within 3 – 5 business days (does not include weekends, holidays, or otherwise specified days of closure). Please keep in mind that if you place your order after 11am PST on Friday, your order will not process or ship until the following week as Mela Teas is not open for business over the weekend. This includes all orders that require expedited shipping
All items are guaranteed up to 30 days of receipt for store credit. If you are unsatisfied with your products we will gladly issue a store credit for your purchase price, excluding original shipping charges. Mela Teas is not responsible for the return shipment costs for returns based on personal preference or non-quality related issues.
What defines a Mela Teas subscription?
You can now sign up for recurring deliveries of Mela Teas subscriptions at 3 and 6 month intervals. You schedule the frequency of your orders and we will ship them automatically. You can sign up to receive any subscription theme we have available on our website. You are not required to select the same theme for each subscription interval. Your 3 month or 6 month subscription will automatically renew until cancelled.
We typically ship your subscription orders one week after your initial order. Please note that any changes to your subscription order may delay the initial ship date of your items.
All of the Mela Teas offerings are available for purchase through the subscription program with the exception of items that may be sold out temporarily. Coupons or discount offers cannot be combined with subscription orders.
The subscription program is available to US residents only.
Customers must have a Mela Teas account in order to purchase items via the subscription program. Mela Teas reserves the right to accept or refuse subscription orders at their sole discretion.
Mela Teas is not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit due to incorrect shipping information provided to us.
If any problems should arise with the shipping address or payment method associated with your subscription order, we will notify you right away via email to ask you to resolve the problem and reactivate your subscription. Please note that your subscription will be placed on hold and no additional orders will be processed or shipped until the problem has been resolved.
If any Mela Teas item is not available on the day it is scheduled to ship, we will notify you via email of the delay and will attempt to fulfill the order as soon as possible. If there are other items on your queue, the next available item will ship right away and the out of stock item will ship as soon as it becomes available. If the out of stock item is no longer available, we will notify you via email that the item will be removed from your queue and you will not be charged for that item. If you would like a replacement item, it is your responsibility to add that item to your queue.
Customers must register and pay with one of our accepted credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover. The total charged to your credit card for each subscription order will be the cost of the total order for that subscription period.
The charge for each subscription will be billed to the credit card used to create your initial subscription order. You can change this information at any time by clicking on the “my account” once logged into the website. If the credit card on file becomes invalid at any time during the subscription period or is declined, we will send you any email notifying you that your form of payment has failed. Your subscription will be placed on hold until the payment information associated with your account has been updated. No additional orders will be able to be processed or shipped until the information is updated.
Termination of Subscription Service
You may terminate your subscription service at any time. Please note that if you make the decision to cancel your subscription in-between a 3 month or 6 month subscription, those items will not be refunded to your credit card and termination of service will result after those items have shipped. If you are unsatisfied with your subscription theme we will gladly issue a store credit for your remaining subscription amount, excluding shipping charges. For more information, please contact us via our Contact page.
Mela Teas reserves the right to terminate your subscription at any time without notice to you. Should your account be terminated by Mela Teas, you will only be charged for orders that have been shipped to you.
Mela Teas reserves the right to make any changes to this agreement in our sole discretion at any time and without notice to you.
Limitations of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mela Teas be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, general, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of your use of this website or the subscription program. By using this website and the subscription program, you expressly agree to indemnify Mela Teas for any such damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred as a result of your use of this website or the subscription program, including damages arising from the negligence, active or passive, from Mela Teas.
- Mela Teas website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance, without modification, of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to and acceptance of all such terms, conditions, and notices. Mela Teas reserves the right to change or modify, without prior notice to you, the terms, conditions, and notices. You are solely responsible for reviewing these terms, conditions and notices prior to accessing the website.
- Mela Teas website is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, or sell any information, products, or services obtained from this site.
- All images appearing within this website are the exclusive property of their creators and/or owners, and are subject to common law and/or statutory copyright and trademark protection. The images may not be modified, copied, distributed, displayed, transmitted, reproduced, published, licensed, used for the creation of derivative works, or sold without the express written consent of the copyright and/or trademark owner.
- Mela Teas is a registry of tea and tea related products, services, and professionals. The inclusion of any product, service, or professional should not be considered as an endorsement thereof. Mela Teas assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of any representations contained within the information provided by the individuals, manufacturers, and retailers whose products and services appear herein. You are advised and encouraged to conduct your own investigation and research to ensure that the representations, products, and services are consistent with your personal needs and expectations.
- As with any consumable product or service, you should consult your physician or an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your individual needs and expectations, rather than relying upon any information contained herein.
- In no event shall Mela Teas be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, general, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, arising out of your use of this website. By using this website, you expressly agree to indemnify Mela Teas for any such damages, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred as a result of your use of this website, including damages arising from the negligence, active or passive, of Mela Teas.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. By using this website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the Los Angeles County Superior or the Los Angeles County Municipal Court, for all disputes arising out of your use of the website. If any portion of this agreement is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining portions of this agreement shall still be considered valid and enforceable.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.